Discuss greenstar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosia

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
what does it mean when a worcester CDi25 is flashing SE, boiler seems to be working so i couldnt be bothered to read manual.
now i'm currious, is the boiler asking for a service, or sex, or holiday to the seychelles (cant think of anything else that starts with se, or indeed anything funny)

should worcester give there boilers 140 charactors to better express them selves, 2 is not enough

trap fill normally about 15-30 mins then goes off (will only work at half rate)

you can disable in the menu somewhere but dont know where sorry

trap fill as in condense trap, are you saying the boiler thinks the condense trap is backing up

trap fill as in condense trap, are you saying the boiler thinks the condense trap is backing up

yes and no it thinks its empty normally happens after a power cut / boiler turned off for a decent amount of time

Hope this helps from the Worcester web site

The SE Code is not a fault, it is a function that is displayed when the boiler has run for 2324 hours, which is average for a 12 month period. And therefore is due for a Service.

Hope this helps from the Worcester web site

The SE Code is not a fault, it is a function that is displayed when the boiler has run for 2324 hours, which is average for a 12 month period. And therefore is due for a Service.

yes sorry am

thinking of the wrong symbol

yes sorry am

thinking of the wrong symbol

SE is just a service reminder. Cant remember how you reset it though, last time I had to call Worcester to talk me through it haha

It is a service symbol and for those talking about condensate mode, this is how you switch it off:

Hold spanner button
Use Eco button to scroll to 4F
Press chimney sweep for 1 second
Press Eco button to change to '0'
Press and hold chimney sweep button until double brackets like this appear []
Done!

It is a service symbol and for those talking about condensate mode, this is how you switch it off:

Hold spanner button
Done!

Hold spanner button
Done!

Not 4f it's 5a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to greenstar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi there, please help dont have a clue how to set this up. Ive recently installed a complete new central heating system in my house myself. The...
Replies
Views
I would be grateful if I could have some details about both of these boilers. so I was thinking of a point system from 0-10 on the followings and...
Replies
Views
Alan 48
A
Hi, new here. I just had an Ideal Vogue Max 40 fitted and it has an ESI ESRTP4RF+ connected to it. I purposely asked for a cheap and cheerful...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the rather unusual part-time variety of a GSRE, training self-funded and slowly trying to make my way and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock