Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Green deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex4rt

Hi, Im a self employed, qualified gas engineer from the north west area. Im eager to get on with one of these companies who is involved with the green deal and subbing out Boiler swaps etc. I was just wondering if anyone on here could help me in doing so, in or around my area. Im based in Blackpool. I appreciate your feed back!:smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Green deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So something may be slightly different to the usual posts and looking for some advise or whether anyone has been in a similar predicament...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry to bother you all with this but I am really struggling to find a suitable combi-boiler replacement and a knowledgeable heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock