Discuss green deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob150811

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have been invited to a fully funded day to help me take part in the green deal it from qmsa anyone know anything about this

went ,horses for courses wouldn't put anyone off two things you need occupational competence and quality management systems (they help you with that one) certainly not for those who dislike the paperwork side of business

Do they help you with it or provide it? That was what I was led to believe.

i think its just one of those thing made to make it easier for bigger companys who just pay tons of money on making paperwork easier etc !

This renewable stuff is a disaster! Another point to prove it ain't taking off is the recent 22% rise in oil boiler sales!!! It will take a long time for customers on the gas or oil network to want to change to this renewable nonsense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to green deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have an electric towel rail which has stopped working. All the lights are flashing from blue to red and the boost light is flashing green I...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock