Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Good evening ladies and gentlemen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonyacktar

Hi

I am Tony, I'am studying for my C+G level 2 after working as a general handyman/ caretaker for 20 years, i hope i can learn a great deal from the kind folk here.
I hope i will be able to answer a few questions too.

cheers

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello tonyacktar, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Hi Tony

Welcome to the forums,hope you find informative and feel able to get involved

:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good evening ladies and gentlemen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
I am in the process of leaving the armed forces and looking at resettlement opportunities. Due to funding after serving 21 years the military...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock