Search the forum,

Discuss Dipolma level 3 plumbing 6035 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am in the process of leaving the armed forces and looking at resettlement opportunities. Due to funding after serving 21 years the military assist with funding courses but they need to be a level 3 or above. I have found a training provider which is an intensive 5 week course. Then followed by a level 3 diploma in plumbing studies (6035-03). Which is on line learning followed by 9 months home study and every 5th week at training centre. I am aware that having the NVQ side opens up more opportunities. My question is once I have passed level 3 diploma can I then do the level 2 NVQ as I am struggle to find any NVQ level 2 qualified plumbers let a NVQ level 3. Guidance would be very grateful I've sent an email to C&G to ask tje question but not had a responce but exspect it's due to Covid. TVM for your time

Nickc1, I would advise you to steer clear of this particular training provider and the 6035 course.
The 6035 qualifications were designed primarily for 16-18 year olds as a college based ‘full time’ course. There is no NVQ available to complete the qualification at level 3.
The new Standard Trail Blazer is the only real route into the industry ( a four year course which concludes with a Level 3, there is no Level 2 anymore).
Contact the CIPHE for more advise.
Good Luck & Best Wishes.

Reply to Dipolma level 3 plumbing 6035 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am middle aged and currently have a level 2 diploma in plumbing and heating and I am also Gas Safe. (level 3 gas engineering) I would like to get my Level 3 plumbing NVQ however I see that the courses include gas which I already have. Is there a way to gain this qualification by doing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was the only course my local college offered, but i've just found out they're now also offering Level 3 Plumbing and Heating. Does anyone have any advice...
Replies
Views
I am selling my 3-year City& Guilds Accredited NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating I cant complete it due to work commitments. Provider New Trades Career. (There Course fee is £7800) newtradescareer dot co dot uk/courses/plumbing FULL COURSE: £6500 Mail if for this exciting...
Replies
Views
Hey guys and girls, I’m desperately searching online but I cannot find any one who offers an NVQ level 3 plumbing diploma. I am currently enrolled into level 3 plumbing diploma and will be finished shortly and want to advance and get the NVQ and then go on to train gas down the line but am...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in 2011. The first thing I done after secondary school was gain my Domestic Plumbing and Heating City and Guilds Level 2 and then 3 at college. However...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock