Discuss Gas rate app for iphone. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richardd

JUST CAME ACROSS THIS APP. IS THERE ANY OTHER GOOD APPS FOR THE JOB. IF SO POST HERE.

Gas Installers Workmate

there is also a gas rate calc for android phones. Not sure what CV it calculates on though.

Theres also an Air vent sizing calculation for the iphone think its call Gas Vent.

Best app is the Plumb Centre one, it has every manufacturers phone number on it. Double handy...and it's free.

Best app is the Plumb Centre one, it has every manufacturers phone number on it. Double handy...and it's free.

yeah i use this, it also tells you the nearest plumb centre to your current location with a map useful if your doing a job out of your normal area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas rate app for iphone. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Have this boiler since last November and have given up on the installer and have another person coming this week. Supplier here in Ireland came...
Replies
Views
noxyireland
N
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Ive got a new replacement boiler to install and the Energy Saving Trust whole house boiler sizing is no longer being allowed to be used to...
Replies
Views
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft...
Replies
Views
Back