Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Installers Workmate..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

henly1234

Gas Engineer
....GIW Version 5 - USB Edition, anyone know anything, I've been trying to access recently on my windows 10 tablet with no joy, nor can I find a internet site (that's accessible) for them.

It worked fine before on windows 8.1 but now looks like its dead, bloody annoying for 50 quid.

I up graded from windows7 to 10 (Free ) everything slowed down and some items didn't work at all, So went back to 7 now everything working fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Installers Workmate..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer & Vaillant engineer say one thing, whilst the SGN engineer says another. I do not know how to proceed and would value some informed advice. The rock...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install. Our old gas combi boiler needed replacing, so we shopped around and got a deal via BOXT. Our understanding is that BOXT then sub-contract to local...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Having a problem with a recent installation. Fitted new unvented cylinder and boiler. Everything fine for 6 months Then I get a call from my customer reporting a water hammer issue. I attend site and fit a shock arrestor. 2 days later he phones me back... still doing it. He says when you open a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First off, I'm just a homeowner looking for advice, I'm not a gas engineer. On Friday I had smart meters installed and 5 times since then (never previously), the 3-year-old Ideal Logic + Combi boiler has made a fairly loud humming/vibrating noise while running hot water for a few...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock