Discuss gas cut off need new pipework in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwould like to thank stevetheplumber for doing the work for my friends sorry i could not remember how i installed the gas pipe 10 years ago must be being a old git but i knew the pipes wood be there somewhere lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas cut off need new pipework in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Just to be really clear I will not be doing any of the work mentioned below. This will all be carried out by Gas Safe Engineers. We're in the...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I need advice on a non-Combi boiler to run on 15mm gaspipe. The house has a 300 litres megaflo water cylinder with pump, and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock