Discuss G3 Unvented Qualification plumber required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyl

I need to reposition my unvented megaflo installed end of last year.
There is work also required to move the parts to the correct position and troubleshoot/ regulate the hot water supply.
The job will in IG8 essex, and only apply if you hold the accreditation.
Thanks

if you are still looking for a fitter , pls let me know ! details are on the web site below

stan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to G3 Unvented Qualification plumber required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had an unvented cylinder (and gas boiler) installed by a Gas Safe Register engineer. He later informed Gas Safe Register which issued me a gas...
Replies
Views
We are looking for an enthusiastic Plumber and Heating engineer to join our team for a position working Monday to Friday (minimum 3 days a week...
Replies
Views
As part of a rebuild (added 1st floor to bungalow and extended back) we have removed every piece of plumbing and electrics, during COVID In...
Replies
Views
Hi I've read through dozens of threads on here about unvented systems but was wondering if someone might provide some advice on an upgrade we...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock