Discuss funny boiler noises in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeacthm

Hello all,

I recently had a new shower fitted (Triton pietra 8.5kw thermo) on saturday and now my boiler makes funny noises (loud woshing noise) hubby has bled the radiators, the water was turned off while it was fitter.

Thanks in advance jea

p.s its a cold feed shower

it has no bearing on your boiler,just coincidence ,what boiler do you have?

glow worm micron

you have a heat only boiler,replacing a shower on the cold main should have no bearing,best i can suggest is you call out a gas safe engineer the boiler noise may be lots of things but highly unlikely to have anything to do with the shower fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to funny boiler noises in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody! I have little issue, and hope you will be able to help: I have very old oil boiler on conventional system. What happens is: When...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
We have a Grant condensing oil fired boiler in good condition and four years old. Sometimes after a period of use when the central heating has...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back