Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie alert - Salus iT500 internet stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

The freebies are back, but the rules of the game have changed.

PLEASE NOTE - if you are reading this after Weds 26th March 2014, then the offer will LONG SINCE BE GONE!

Do not PM me. The ONLY way to get the freebie is to follow the instructions below, and you need to read all the way to the end.

Today's freebie is a Salus iT500 Internet programmable roomstat. You can control your heating from your smart phone or tablet, wherever you are. Normal price £124.95 plus VAT.

Clever stuff!

Here's their blurb

iT500--iT300-Text-1.jpg

I have a total of 8 to give away - maximum 1 per customer. By entering the competition, you commit to using the product, and returning to post a review in the Product Review section of the forum. The review does not have to be positive, but please try to be constructive with any fair criticisms. Just slagging a product or manufacturer off without giving evidence is not likely to encourage other manufacturers to submit products for review.

To claim your freebie, you need to visit this webpage

If you are not registered with the site, you will have to create an account before going on. To be honest, you probably can't do that fast enough to be in the first 8. You can have previously registered, but if can't see the price or the add-to-cart button, you need to log in.

Add one to your cart. Do not attempt to add more than one, otherwise you will be charged for all of them!

When you get to the checkout, there is a box to enter a discount voucher. Enter IT500FOC into that box. IT IS CASE SENSITIVE. The first two 0s are digit ZERO, the last one between the F and the C is a capital letter O.

The voucher code will only work for the first 8 customers, and only once per customer. If you are successful, you will see a green panel appear at the top of the basket, and your cart price will drop to £0.00. Choose the standard carriage option, which will be free. Proceed to the end of the transaction - a payment option box will appear "No payment necessary". If you have added any other items, you will have to pay for them!

If you see a red box with a "code invalid" mesage, then either you have typed the code in wrong, or you have tried to get more than one, or 8 people have beaten you to it. Sorry. You can proceed with the sale, but it will be chargeable.

I am doing this partly to test the voucher code functionality on the website. It may not work. It may irritate you. If so, I apologise in advance - we don't aim to p1ss anyone off, and hey - freebies are freebies. As with all such promotions, I reserve the absolute right to change the rules at any time and for any reason. There is no appeal. :)

Finally, a big thanks to Mr Dean Jepson, MD of Salus UK, for putting up over a £thousand worth of freebies for UKPF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your purchase!

Your order # is:.
You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order and a link to track its progress.
Click here to print a copy of your order confirmation.

[h=2]Thank you for your purchase![/h]Your order # is: 100000112.
You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order and a link to track its progress.
Click here to print a copy of your order confirmation.

Says its valid and order received.

If its gone through then many thanks. I have just the home for this.

Get in!! Finally got myself some long overdue freebie action, and it's something I've actually been wanting to try for ages.

I'm gonna fit mine at home.

Thanks a bunch Ray!

Hopefully I have been successful, managed to register as well, really good the gas safe check!!

And here was me thinking you were planning something sinister

:90:

Great freebie. I have been wanting to try these our for a while and had been planning on fitting one at home to try it out first as I don't like fitting things I don't fully understand for paying customers. Looking forward to trying it out.

Says I got it, did I

Hi Lee.

Your first attempt had two in the basket. This broke the rule associated with the voucher code, so it was invalidated.

I do have an order from you for one, but you have paid for it. I have a cleared credit card transaction for £124.9 + VAT.

However, since I am a lovely person, and I don't think you intended to have two in the basket, I disabled the discount voucher after 7 sales, and reserved the last one for you. So tomorrow we will refund your credit card, and we will still send you 1 FOC iT500.

No way. Thank you so much. That is much appreciated. It was nerves honest. I wasn't being greedy! My hands were all shaky as I really wanted my 1st freebie. And what a one to get. Thank you Williams and Salus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie alert - Salus iT500 internet stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have this boiler to heat and provide hot water for my home. I have had a total of three of these boilers. The first two were recalled by Viessman and replaced. The problems with the recalled boilers was I had to keep replacing ionization and ignition electrodes. There was also some risk of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water cylinder installation. It was my first time installing an UHWC by myself as I've recently started my own business. Before I started the job I realised that...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Following on from the helpful posts I received my other post about my new boiler KW rating and aereator and expansion vessel enquiry, I am now wanting to canvas opinion on the Thermostat controls. I've had 4 things suggestions: Google Nest British Gas Hive Salus (IT500 I think)...
Replies
Views
PaoloTherm
P
I have a Worcester greenstar heatslave ii 25/32 external oil combi boiler and need to connect up to a salus HW/CH IT500 control After speaking to salus this morning regards wiring up a salus HW/CH IT500 control, They have sent me the wiring instructions. As anyone on the forum ever installed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I could do with recommendations for heating controls. The customer is a small church/church hall - with a fairly new 30kw Vaillant Ecotec Pure. No heating controls (other than the inbuilt time clock) were fitted by the original installer. They've got two heating zones (currently...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock