Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss For Sale Spares Worc 9.24 Electronic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just removed one this week, Still working when removed breaking for spares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to For Sale Spares Worc 9.24 Electronic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
My parents are having a great deal of trouble with their Daryl Hydra shower due to this little plastic part being broken. It's the temperature...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a Vado summit bath tap with hand diverter. Recently the diverter stopped working and after liaising with Vado, I managed to remove...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I've just purchased a portable washing machine and want to connect it to my kitchen tap. I know I'm going to need an adapter to connect it...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock