Discuss Flue terminals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbow

Hi, guys i have a copy of the vipper book and while doing my revision is was curious to know, that on pages e -19 to e -21 there were images of terminals which were categorised as unsuitable for use with different gas appliances but it did,nt say
what to do if one were found to be unsuitable for the gas appliance it was used
for, would the situation be ATR - ID or just not to current standards ?

Thanks Mike

subject to m.i's - inadequate flow of p.o.c's

its about using your logic, so this means.................?

pointer= what if there was a birds nest on top of a perfectly permmissable pot?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue terminals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello guys , Im looking for help if possible ,Im first time poster Last week I finished 8 weeks theory (using LOGIC) (Health & Safety,History of...
Replies
Views
W
I have a CDi24 Worcester Combi Boiler using Natural Gas. I am quite sure it is the CDi24 RSF model. I am building a conservatory at the back of...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Defect ID: Severity Attributable To I detected a gas escape when carrying out a gas tightness test of the NG meter and gas installation pipework...
Replies
Views
V
M
Just received this email: Dear All, Following a process of extensive consultation (see CD252 ? Consultation on proposals for a Revised Approved...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
sorry about the wait for my epic story, didnt realise you get timed out in the writing something section. wrote this earlier so hopefully copy and...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock