Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Steven Sluman
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 2K

Discuss Flowmax Fm4651 v Flowmax 4734 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steven Sluman

Hi does anyone know the difference between a Flowmax Fm4651 140ltr and a Flowmax Fm4734 140ltr combination cylinder and are they interchangeable or where I can check info

The Flowmax was originally made be "Range" cylinders of Wakefield , they were bought out by Kingspan a few years ago . The new flowmax's serial no's do not match yours , so they might be off a previous model , one major difference on the Flowmax ( sorry I dont know if this helps ) is some had manual fill and some were auto-fill . To help me why do you need to know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flowmax Fm4651 v Flowmax 4734 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock