Search the forum,

Discuss flexicom goes to F1 afterapprox 2 hours, every time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bjorkasen

flexicom 24cx goes to F1 error and stops after 1hr 45 to 2hrs 15 every time without fail. Probe was v hot so changed, but still same problem. Will not restart till round an hour has elapsed. At start of 2 hours, accepts demand for hot water but later in the 2 hours, demand for hot water initiates the F1. Changed probe and igniter unit and lead but has made no difference. Plumber plus his firm's national expert dont know what to try and get no useful help from Glowworm helpline who only read to them from the installation book. Its being done via a home emergency policy with limit of £1500 and concerned that they will use all this up by just replacing parts without having any idea of what it is. Have you met this problem before? Any help gratefully received and will be passed on to my plumber!! Many thanks from a very frustrated boiler owner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flexicom goes to F1 afterapprox 2 hours, every time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or garden, run-of-the-mill British housing estate CH setup. Downstairs radiator, 1 of 2 in our living room, went cold one evening mid-November last...
Replies
Views
hello experts, I am not a DIY plumber, just a home owner who had a plumber come in to fix a couple of things at home. But doing all of this, he may or may not have introduced a new problem which I wanted to get advice on from you experts Every night since the plumbers visit, the central...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several hours studying my hot water system. My flat has a vented hot water system supplying hot water to the kitchen and bathroom taps. The pump is a Stuart...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock