Discuss Fitting instructions required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Chuffy

Hi,
I have bought an Ideal Standard unit to go under a new sink. The unit is a E3309GA, Full Pedestal Unit in Oak. It came ready built but without further instructions.

Does anyone know how I fit the inlet pipes through the back of the unit. Do I need to drill holes in them?

Many thanks.

Hi,
I have bought an Ideal Standard unit to go under a new sink. The unit is a E3309GA, Full Pedestal Unit in Oak. It came ready built but without further instructions.

Does anyone know how I fit the inlet pipes through the back of the unit. Do I need to drill holes in them?

Many thanks.

yes, you do

Are they really any good erm?.....always put off by the price of cheap boilers because..........well, they're cheap!

Excellent.
They should have called it the ideal phoenix because they really rose from the ashes with this boiler after the isar/icos fiasco.

Excellent.
They should have called it the ideal phoenix because they really rose from the ashes with this boiler after the isar/icos fiasco.

Agree wholeheartedly. Really nice boiler, solidly built, easy to commission, looks nice, runs quietly, reasonable price. I also like the Vogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fitting instructions required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Has anyone fitted an Ideal Standard i.life S 50cm compact washbasin with a matching i.life S & B full pedestal? The basin is T518501 and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as...
Replies
Views
I've got a problem with an ideal combi (shock I know) recently the condense keeps backing up despite pipe being clear. It's not got the best fall...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock