Discuss Filter not on Ecofit combi in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Vaillant Ecofit boiler fitted into designer kitchen cupboard. No filter fitted. Boiler needs replacing type for type. No room to fit a magnetic filter anywhere without spoiling the kitchen. Will not fitting the filter but dosing the system with X-100 inhibitor make the guarantee void?

thx in advance.

Does it require a filter for the warranty I believe the 10 years requires one

Reply to Filter not on Ecofit combi in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've had F23 error on my Vaillant ecofit pure because of CH system. My rads are not heating up properly. I've replaced the 3 way mid...
Replies
Views
Hi - we have had new radiators fitted about 6 months ago ("DuraTherm Horizontal Double Flat Panel Designer Radiator" from plumbworld - sorry, this...
Replies
Views
Back