Search the forum,

Discuss Ferrolli F30 Domestic hot water supply cuts out. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bloggit

icon1.png
Ferrolli F30 Domestic hot water cuts out??

Sirs,I have a Ferrolli F30 combi boiler. The domestic hot water supply from it goes cold about every minute for about 10 secs then heats up again, usually when in the shower.Annoying, but it may fail altogether eventually. This appears mainly when the central heating is running at the same time. DHW switch is at mid-point.

what is the likely cause please?

I have the installation and service documents, and am competent at diy. Have installed room stat on boiler successfully.

Boiler installed 1-9-2004​

icon1.png
Ferrolli F30 Domestic hot water cuts out??

I have the installation and service documents, and am competent at diy. Have installed room stat on boiler successfully.

Not a DIY job!!

could be a few things hot water heat exchanger, diverter valve, a passing mixer tap or shower if your in a hard water area my bet is the exchanger blocked with scale but better off getting a engineer to pin point the fault these type of faults can be hard to pinpiont you need the right equipment for this

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be the gas ranges, but you will be breaking the law if you touch it. Be sensible mate and call a GSR engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferrolli F30 Domestic hot water supply cuts out. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecofit pure, we had it installed about 6 years ago so it's not an old boiler, a new pump was also fitted at the same time...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock