Discuss Ferrolli F30 Domestic hot water supply cuts out. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bloggit

[h=2]
icon1.png
Ferrolli F30 Domestic hot water cuts out??[/h]
Sirs,I have a Ferrolli F30 combi boiler. The domestic hot water supply from it goes cold about every minute for about 10 secs then heats up again, usually when in the shower.Annoying, but it may fail altogether eventually. This appears mainly when the central heating is running at the same time. DHW switch is at mid-point.

what is the likely cause please?

I have the installation and service documents, and am competent at diy. Have installed room stat on boiler successfully.

Boiler installed 1-9-2004​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferrolli F30 Domestic hot water supply cuts out. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just had a new radiator installed and it comes on with the heating as expected but then also came on when the hot water came on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock