Discuss Ferroli won't turn off when timer tells it to in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nog

Hi,

I have a Ferroli wall mounted boiler for central heating. It has a tempra sticker on it, but looking at the manuals on their website I think its its a Modena. We use the timer to managed it, it comes on perfectly at the start of an 'on' period but seems to ignore the 'off' time. Adjusting room termonstat/unit thermostat seems doesn't help, flicking to reset doesn't work either. Only solution so far has been to turn knob to off postion for a while and then reset/on and seems to stay off until next 'on' period.

Any pointers or information appreciated - had engineer service recently, had a small issue with overflow value which is fixed.

Regards,
Noel

Would of thought important appliance is checked by a qualified boiler gsr engineer asap

thanks, any pointers on which part of appliance may be causing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli won't turn off when timer tells it to in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Our flat has communal heating and our thermostat is set so low so the heating should never be coming on. However over the last 10...
Replies
Views
My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am looking for some help with this boiler. This problem has only just started in the last few weeks and only happens when it has...
Replies
Views
Hi All We have an oil fired Boiler, Tank in the loft and Hot Water tank in the airing cupboard with a Honeywell ST9400A control and HCW80 and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I 'think' I've found a cheap solution to fulfilling all of my family's heat automation needs using Terrier i30 TRVs (eTRVs that have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock