Discuss Excellent service from Williams & Co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrotherm

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I was just finishing off a shower room installation when I found that the shower door sealing strips were missing. Customer wont be happy not being able to use his shower and I cant invoice him and get paid. As all the equipment came from my local Williams & Co off I go to see them and what can be done. Not their fault I know because they did not pack the door. Thursday at 4pm I speak to Lewis who I believe is acting manager, leave it with me he said I understand the urgency. The next morning at 8.30 he rang me and said that he had the door seals at the branch waiting for me. This is service that you just dont get nowadays and the very reason that I will continue to use Williams & Co. He is a really nice fella as well, you got a good one there Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Excellent service from Williams & Co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi We moved in to a new house (a 200 year old cottage) 2 months ago and had the boiler serviced just 2 weeks ago. The guy said that the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed today that some stains have appeared on my downstairs hall ceiling, just beneath the en-suite - there is a large sort of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock