Search the forum,

Discuss Enrolled ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hi lads,

i just wanted to share some great news, maybe more fire than for you but I enrolled my gas course today. I will start the course in April 5th.
Im hoping once the course has finished I am one of you guys.

fingers are crossed!

Regards ron

The academy called Alpha in east London. The advantage is I do not need to find someone to help me for the portfolio. I already have the possibility the pay one of their engineers to guide me on site while I am doing smoke tests, tightness tests, fault findings , servicing, pipe sizing, flues, vents , etc.

I am very pleased and fingers are crossed I am soon qualified. So, i also decided to do my G3 ticket once I completed the gas course.

Thanks guys for your support - feels good to get motivated by you guys ..

Thumbs up !

Well done Ronnie, and good luck. But I agree with cropster. Stop thinking about work and spend time with your wife! :)

:17::clap:Good news all round then Ron....best of luck regards Turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Enrolled ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no issue, however, when running the heating the pressure drops. Im looking for some ideas on what could be causing this. I have no sign of pipe leaks...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just paint tanking slurry? Thanks in anticipation, best regards Staggers
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock