Discuss ECV letby on boiler install job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi peeps,

Just tested the gas pre boiler install and the ECV is letting by. Obv I won’t know if there’s a drop on the system until the ECV is replaced, do I halt the install until this is done or carry on cuttinggas pipe so I can take the oldboiler off?

Cheers

Have you phoned it in ?

Anyone ever replaced a Keston with a new Keston and joined into the existing twin flue?????

Yea needs to be the right stuff, but I think you have to pressure test the flue to make sure it's sound

Yea needs to be the right stuff, but I think you have to pressure test the flue to make sure it's sound
How do you pressure test it? Sean can you give me a bell please as I need to order the Keston in next 30 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ECV letby on boiler install job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views
Hi Can you help me determine if my new Navien lcb700 lsx is working as expected? I got the Navien oil boiler installed to replaced an old...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock