Discuss Dual fuel stove help!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MEL

Firstly happy new year to you all.Please can one of you lovely people answer my query?I am looking to buy a stove that has electric oven with a five ring gas hob.This replaces me exsisting single oven and gas hob.Someone has told me that i may have to have all my existing gas pipe altered if it smaller than half inch,is this so?:confused:

Well would not think it is smaller than 1/2 at present but if it is, will most likely have to be increased,even then
there are alot of varibles here and depends on pipe run,size,length,bends in pipework,what else it is on the pipework ect
If your oven was gas as well as hob then you would/may have needed to upgrade to 22mm
You say five ring hob,if your four ring hob now is working ok with all rings on full and your boiler and other gas appliances on,you may well be ok
But then again it also depends on the size of rings on the hob,if you have a big griddle in the middle,with all burners on ,you may see a slight pressure drop at each outlet/burner

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dual fuel stove help!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back