Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Do you have a phone full of other peoples bad work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I was looking through my phone today, trying to clear up my storage and came across a few ringers. What pictures do you have on your phone that you don't mind sharing?

Yes, here is one.
Just use some 8mm microbore copper pipe to make a hanger for the heating tank. No base or other support needed. :)
Weird thing is the tank is in an upper attic of a cottage and never actually needed to be raised any higher than joist level!
image.jpg

Last edited:
Your job to change float valve then ;):p . You forgot to mention there is no water in it. Did you leave it like that?

Your job to change float valve then ;):p . You forgot to mention there is no water in it. Did you leave it like that?

Actually what you just said is sort of correct! I was called to an overflow there and I sorted the cwt valve, but the heating tank is impossible to get near, so I put a decent isolating valve on the mains supply pipe to the f&e tank, then left it turned it off and advised customer.

Why do people do that? Impossible to repair at a later date for someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do you have a phone full of other peoples bad work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock