Discuss Dismantling toilet waste pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be able to unsolder a pipe connection and to solder a new one I think I will have to remove the toilet waste first.

In the shower room below the bathroom the bathroom waste comes down the corner of the shower room, behind the waste are the two 15mm pipes for the shower room basin,

They did go under the floor tiles but I don't think thats a good idea so I want to re-route them externally round the walls and the shower plinth.

The waste appears to have glue at the joints and possible concreted in at the bottom but there may be a push fit there, not sure as I have not excavated some of the concrete.

So is it a saw and new adaptors or is there an easier way

When you say "glue", is the pipe a salt glazed pipe or a lead or copper spigot stuffed with hemp and paste? If so, you are unlikely to get it out without damaging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dismantling toilet waste pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock