Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Discharge pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kozak1968

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does the discharge need to be insulated on an unvented cylnder?

Perhaps i should elaborate. Insulate in cylinder cupboard as well as external.

Perhaps i should elaborate. Insulate in cylinder cupboard as well as external.
Sorry for my outburst, should learn to read your question properly.
There is no requirement to insulate the safety valve discharge pipework inside or out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Discharge pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Kitchen sink gurgles when washer in basement discharges
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I'm looking to install an unvented cylinder in my property. I initially hired a plumber who expressed interest in the job, but later...
Replies
Views
Can a kitchen sink discharge pipe starting at 60 cm height run for 4.5m, then join another sink discharge pipe at 51cm height, then continue for...
Replies
Views
Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely...
Replies
Views
S
Can the discharge and overflow pipes from a water softener go to surface water drainage (soakaway in my case) instead of foul? I'm first of all...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock