Discuss Cycle Helmets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fuzzy

Do you think they work?

If so should they be compulsory like in other countries? Maybe just for kids or on roads?

Swiss 2.jpgNot if this landed on your head ;)

I watched that program "how its made" on discovery. (I got addicted to it whilst I was out of work) and from what I saw they work. They did loads of tests and stuff on them and they where good things. But I suppose its like everything in you get what you pay for, so the more you pay the better they'll be.

If I cycled I would definately have one

i wear one but many think they are pointless, designed to low standards and increase your risk because you take more risks

i wear one and insist the wife and kids do as well my boy hit a tree last year if it wasn't for his bike helmet he could have been brained

I've never worn one (and occasionally reach nearly 50mph downhill). Too uncomfortable.

Stupid attitude. Bought them for the children but don't make them wear them as we tend just to trundle around.

Sis in law had came off a bike a little while ago and if she wasn't wearing a helmet it could've been very nasty. She since brought me one as she knew I never bothered wearing one.

I make my son wear his, and I now wear mine but like all things you get what you pay for.

I hate cycle helmets because they are usually attached to cyclists that are the greatest cause of polution on our roads!!!!!!!

i dont cycle on a road its normally up or down the side of a mountain

​is he the bald one or the gay looking one lol?

I thought the bald one was the Gay looking one, any way they look too much like pretty boys to be me and you would only ride a harley if youd lost yer bottle on the Jap carp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cycle Helmets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Issue with boiler short cycling in system with hot water tank. We have an ideal heating logic heat2 h15 boiler which feeds a hot water tank...
Replies
Views
J
My recently installed Bosch is sounding like a washing machine. It started 4 days ago and goes through this cycle for 35mins twice a day. Using...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hi, hope someone can help with this. My central heating system has a Worcester gas combi boiler, paired with a nest thermostat and a megaflo...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock