Discuss Customers Neighbour. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
got paid cash today for a big extension, as the owner handed it over, he mentioned I'd cleared him out so the sparkie would have to wait until next week, gave the sparks a cheery wave as I left :)
Well I think I have seen it all now ?
You really want to advertise on an open forum that you do cash work ?
Do you really think that the HMRC are that stupid ?
They have access to your store loyalty cards so I am sure they read forums too ?
Up tp you but not sure I would be posting that ?

Not a chance but then I worked for the rich and never had a cheque that was issued from this country they do not own anything it is all tied up in trust funds that you cannot touch they are paying less tax than you or me ?
Cash is something that you hide up the chimney

Not a chance but then I worked for the rich and never had a cheque that was issued from this country they do not own anything it is all tied up in trust funds that you cannot touch they are paying less tax than you or me ?
Cash is something that you hide up the chimney

Not if you have a coal fire ;)

My god basildog you dont half come across as tit sometimes lighten up man. Its just slang.

Well I think I have seen it all now ?
You really want to advertise on an open forum that you do cash work ?
Do you really think that the HMRC are that stupid ?
They have access to your store loyalty cards so I am sure they read forums too ?
Up tp you but not sure I would be posting that ?

You seem to act a right 0001.jpg with some of your comments on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Customers Neighbour. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi Looking to 'crowd-source' some public opinion on this one. I bought a studio apartment on 30th September 2022 and I'm currently working with...
Replies
Views
S
Neighbour can smell sewage from our toilet. A very smelly problem – our neighbour can smell sewage from our toilet. We live in a semi-detached...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I really hope someone can help me because it is causing so much worry! I bought my house 3 years ago and didn’t know at the time that...
Replies
Views
P
Im aware of the regulations that say you can not position a flue on a boundary wall if this blows into your neighbours garden, but does this still...
Replies
Views
Sorry this is a bit long but I need to explain the scenario. My neighbour's soil pipe runs underneath the backyard of my house (where my son, his...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock