Search the forum,

Discuss Combi boiler venting into neighbouring driveway in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

I really hope someone can help me because it is causing so much worry!
I bought my house 3 years ago and didn’t know at the time that the boiler was venting out against regs into our neighbours driveway. Our house has a garage conversion so is right up to the boundary line, and the boiler is in a cupboard in that extension, so vents out onto next door’s driveway.

Ridiculously I do not have an external wall in my kitchen/extension that would house the boiler as there are windows/door/downstairs loo.
So I’ve no idea where to install a new boiler to vent it correctly. Can a combi be vented through a flat roof (the extension has a flat roof) ? (Boiler is 12 years old so will need replacing soonish)
Or would I be ok to get a new one placed in the loft to vent out up there and run all the water/gas/electrics up to it?
This house seems out to get me as I have had problems with leaks and terrible plumbing since we moved in.

Really hoping someone can help.

Reply to Combi boiler venting into neighbouring driveway in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock