Discuss criticising the plumbing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumdum

when watching TV, and in the background there is pipework.
Do you find yourself criticising the plumbing?:rolleyes:

Actually I find mayself commenting on the lack of it,as if on a set and boiler will be on the wall with no pipework from it ,same with sinks ect
I am sad when watching outside location stuff ,as I guess the boiler by the flue outside:(
Was watching' come dine with me' the other night (the one were he put desert plates down on floor to put cream on,if anyone watches)and in the kitchen he had a old ideal concord,If you know this boiler ,you will know it has a metal box at the bottom housing the boiler stat and gas valve ,with lots of nice warm space which mice love,and just as I was thinking this, the camera zoomed in to the food he was preparing under boiler,and on top of programmer ,located just under boiler also, was all mouse droppings!!:eek:,think thats the one ,one of the dinners was ill the next day,wonder why ;)

I never notice pipework on rugger pitches but do wonder at under turf heating when it's used. What a great contribution to global warming that must be!

Not on tv but whenever we go out, restaurants, pubs, some of the plumbing is beyond belief,
:D

I always end up inspecting the tiling work in the Gents and I have seen some really shocking jobs!

Not on tv but whenever we go out, restaurants, pubs, some of the plumbing is beyond belief,
:D
+1, also I used to work for a company that did all the maintenace for lots of large brewerys, I can go into quite a few pubs now around the midlands and point out sections of pipe Ive replaced, radiators Ive put in etc etc, theres even one job at a grotty pub on Mansfield rd that still has my dirty hand print on a cieling tile 8yrs on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to criticising the plumbing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back