Discuss Corgi homecare plan any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg your pardon.. that was an extremely moronic comment! Corgi's engineers are made up of a mixture of the UKs qualified heating engineers who are independent! So that's like saying "I had a bad experience with a Dr so every Dr in the NHS is incompetent! Most of UKs Dr's work in the NHS!!!!!!!!
Before you start slagging companies off don't be so ignorant before typing it really makes you look uneducated and ignorant.

Can you remind me which name you used last time to promote corgi homecare, it wasn`t that long ago, maybe a week? Thanks in advance.

Corgi employ engineers that dont have a clue what they are doing and they will put all problems down to sludge. They will not service your boiler in the first year, they are just very poor and although you pay them £16.99 per month for years they will not actually do anything that is remotely worth it. The customer services talk to you like you are a stupid child as well.

I do not recommend them at all

I beg your pardon.. that was an extremely moronic comment! Corgi's engineers are made up of a mixture of the UKs qualified heating engineers who are independent! So that's like saying "I had a bad experience with a Dr so every Dr in the NHS is incompetent! Most of UKs Dr's work in the NHS!!!!!!!!
Before you start slagging companies off don't be so ignorant before typing it really makes you look uneducated and ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Corgi homecare plan any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am a retired gas engineer. Corgi and Domestic Electrics + Building Surveyor. I have a Greenstar CDI 35kw that I fitted in my own home 15 years...
Replies
Views
I have a 3 port valve Y plan system, with a hot water tank in airing cupboard and a cold water feeder tank in loft. I want to replace the old 25+...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So something may be slightly different to the usual posts and looking for some advise or whether anyone has been in a similar predicament...
Replies
Views
Back