Discuss Core Drill for boiler flues mainly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this gas safe man his losing his patience with your BS ramblings keep trolling the forums and i will give you a free,permanent holiday

Unless I beat you to it!

Now that's 2 mods warned him in open forum.

Next steps a long one!

I have a DDM2 and its awesome. I would get the DDM3 if I was buying again.

Also they the DS150 to attach drill to and make your life easier.

Over the years ive gone for cheap drill when broken chuck away. Ive given up trying to win this situation as to either spend a lot for a good drill or buy cheap and have it break quicker

Over the years ive gone for cheap drill when broken chuck away. Ive given up trying to win this situation as to either spend a lot for a good drill or buy cheap and have it break quicker

DDM don't have a chuck, just a thread to screw cores on.

The blokes new to the forum and asking a serious question.

Now where's Dancin with the ddm3?
137.jpg

Ooo here it is :)

Are they really that good?!

Do a lot of core drilling for soil (is that okay with you happyclappyflyer?) sometimes core through Cotswold stone which can be quite tough.

Do these make it quicker/easier or is it just a case they last longer?

Apologies for jumping on to this thread.

The main difference with a cheap core drill and a quality one is you dont lose time when they bind up, over heat or decide to threw you off a ladder when you hit a wall tie....

get a hilti,marcrist or a milwaukee core drill.

bosch used to do a decent one bt they discontinued it.

put a good quality core with a decent quality core drill and youre laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Core Drill for boiler flues mainly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really stuck with an issue I have with our soliud fuel back boiler system and my novice understanding is pretty much out of ideas so...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone - Recently bought a house which is currently heated via FHW via an oil-fired boiler. Hot water is also provided by the boiler (via a...
Replies
Views
Hi. Bored and wondering about a friend's boiler that was fitted a few years ago and that, having been involved with the heating system, I take an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock