Discuss Comet electric boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant get 300mm before a bend and is visable outside so ok by me

thats good (thought it was going internal) also not even if you turn the t + p so its discharging right instead of down?

I installed one with an unvented cylinder on an S plan to replace an oil combi a couple of years ago, Ive been back since and there happy with the improved system and their annual costs are about the same as it was with theoil combi but I'm not sure what tariff their on

Thats good to hear quality if you could find out their tarrif it would be appreciated. Cheers kop

Ill send him a text now and ask him
He said their on a standard fixed rate tariff at £0.14 per unit and costs about £1300 a year it is quite a large 4 bed dormer bungalow

Last edited:
Top man cheers for that tell them to switch to economy 10 save quite a bit on uswitch. Cheers kop .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Comet electric boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock