Search the forum,

Discuss combined discharge and condense in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

l11tul

fitting some ATAG combis which have combined discharge and condense will condense pipe be ample for the heat in the event of a discharge

fitting some ATAG combis which have combined discharge and condense will condense pipe be ample for the heat in the event of a discharge

Believe not,you would have to get a high temp plastic pipe as recommended by manufactorer,have heard of it but not seen any and is not readily available,am told in a few years time may be standard

would have thought not,but surely manufactuer instructions should point you in right direction,once rang corgi tech,and they said combining prv/con pipe a big no

thats a dilema you cant use metal cos its condense and cant use plastic cos of temp right pipe is probably the realy thick pvc like they use on laborities cost an arm and leg think the glue is near 20 a tin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to combined discharge and condense in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. Was looking for a house on sale the other day and just wanted something confirmed to me... Was there ever a time when a condensing boiler...
Replies
Views
WB 4000 installed a few months back, just balanced the 7 rads - managed to get around 15 degrees delta across most rads. Not quite the 20 degrees...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
Our boiler is in the loft and I encountered a leak in a roof above our side extension store room which has transpired to be from the boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock