Discuss combined discharge and condense in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

l11tul

fitting some ATAG combis which have combined discharge and condense will condense pipe be ample for the heat in the event of a discharge

fitting some ATAG combis which have combined discharge and condense will condense pipe be ample for the heat in the event of a discharge

Believe not,you would have to get a high temp plastic pipe as recommended by manufactorer,have heard of it but not seen any and is not readily available,am told in a few years time may be standard

would have thought not,but surely manufactuer instructions should point you in right direction,once rang corgi tech,and they said combining prv/con pipe a big no

thats a dilema you cant use metal cos its condense and cant use plastic cos of temp right pipe is probably the realy thick pvc like they use on laborities cost an arm and leg think the glue is near 20 a tin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to combined discharge and condense in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Our boiler is in the loft and I encountered a leak in a roof above our side extension store room which has transpired to be from the boiler...
Replies
Views
Back