Discuss Combi Boiler Housing Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you do that shaun? theres always a alternative mi s state internal use only you would have a hard job getting them to stand by the warranty . kop

Would you do that shaun? theres always a alternative mi s state internal use only you would have a hard job getting them to stand by the warranty . kop

Yes and already done one was a Worcester and they said fine must be ip rated have an external first stat and pipes lagged

Still up and running now :D

We have done loads of external boilers around my way as they were all solid fuel but always in a brick built extension type of enclosure. I did query this a few years back .
We have had no trouble at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi Boiler Housing Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have 28 year old Valiant Combi Boiler in our Bungalow airing cupboard, where the vertical fan flue goes up into roof. As you can see in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock