Search the forum,

Discuss Cleaned out.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LPC

..the van earlier. Now I can start tomorrow morning with that fresh feeling that only a full organised and clean van can give :)

unnamed.jpg

Like it very tidy ..a place for everything and everything in its place regards Turnpin:smoking:

The only time I have that tidy van feeling is when I buy a new van! Really can't be bothered with it.

I could do with a new van really (the exhaust is held together with silicone and the passenger door is completely caved in) but I bought it for £500 and racked out the back myself to exact specifications. I even built a van vault out of 1" ply and sheet steel!

The customers love my beat up van though. Said they much prefer a plumber in a beat up old van than a flashy new Transporter or something :)

I could do with a new van really (the exhaust is held together with silicone and the passenger door is completely caved in) but I bought it for £500 and racked out the back myself to exact specifications. I even built a van vault out of 1" ply and sheet steel!

The customers love my beat up van though. Said they much prefer a plumber in a beat up old van than a flashy new Transporter or something :)

Hah yeah heaven forbid if your making enough money to be able to drive around in something comfortable, as they nip down the shop in their AMG merc to buy another 2 pints of milk..

cleaned the 110 as well then spent 2 hours repairing the brake lights thank you ebay for supplying crap plastic connectors with your new fangled clear plastic lenses that melt when they get hot

cleaned the 110 as well then spent 2 hours repairing the brake lights thank you ebay for supplying crap plastic connectors with your new fangled clear plastic lenses that melt when they get hot

Triggers broom, told ya.

Buy cheap buy twice and all that plus its a landrover things are supposed to fall of go wrong
well since April mines covered 15k and this is its first issue which to be fair is some bloke in china's fault anyway who said landrovers where cheap to buy they hold there ferkin value rather to well

well since April mines covered 15k and this is its first issue which to be fair is some bloke in china's fault anyway who said landrovers where cheap to buy they hold there ferkin value rather to well

15k since April...thats two years mileage for me. :27:

image.jpgMines a high miler now, just cracked 40k in six years.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 14
15k since April...thats two years mileage for me. :27:
i am slowly killing it phil 3 new contracts have to be in cardiff for 7;45 tomorrow 45 mile trip from base ,getting sent everywhere but its coping well

Hmm all my work is local tbh. 5k miles this year. I've had to change a lightbulb though in the last 3 years.

About 14k a year, clean the van out at least twice a week.

I paid £500 for my van 2 years ago (15 year old Citroen Dispatch), done over 10k in it and it went through the last MOT with just 1 wiper blade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cleaned out.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So it is time for me to scrap my vivaro which has just be written off my the insurance company after someone crashed into the van while parked...
Replies
Views
Hi can anyone recommend a good waste water pump. For clean water so won't need a macerator bit. It's for a waste run that now has 6 meters pipe...
Replies
Views
Builder at my house went through oil line has been repaired and oil purged back to boiler. Now it wont fire but it doesn't lock out either. Motor...
Replies
Views
I am about to start a training course to become Gas Safe qualified. As part of the training I am required to work with a Gas Safe engineer and for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock