Search the forum,

Discuss Waste water pump in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Hi can anyone recommend a good waste water pump. For clean water so won't need a macerator bit. It's for a waste run that now has 6 meters pipe with a fall of 20mm. So well out of limits for the required fall. Has been tested yet but I don't think will work without a pump.

What size is the pipe and does it rise after the pump before the 6m run with the 20mm fall on it?

It would need a trap on the straight run of waste pipe. Wondered whether they would be enough pressure to force from a hepvo trap horizontally with the lack of fall.

With hepVo traps you loss about 10/20 between inlet and outlet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-26-18-17-34-381_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-26-18-17-34-381_com.android.chrome.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 7
There's the mcalpine one that is straight so wouldn't loss any fall on the trap like the hepvo. But sure I read somewhere these aren't to be used on showers. So may not have the force in the water to open it? Thanks

There's the mcalpine one that is straight so wouldn't loss any fall on the trap like the hepvo. But sure I read somewhere these aren't to be used on showers. So may not have the force in the water to open it? Thanks
It wont close on vertical.

It’s more todo with hair keeping the valve / flaps from closing

Reply to Waste water pump in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock