Discuss Cheap loans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I got an email last night saying I can get a loan for a reasonable rate of 2%, so I applied. I've just seen their response, so I better get on with it:

Attn: Customer: Mr Potatoe Strawberry

We have received your mail and it was well understood. We will be able to offer you the loan you request, which is the sum of (£10,000.00 ) We will want you to have a correct view on this and get back to us so that we can make progress. May the peace of God be with you, the terms of the amount you claimed as a loan is listed below. I'm giving this loan amount to you, with duration of (5years) and we believe that you can trust. and faithful to God. Let us know if you agree with the terms.

Here are The Terms And Conditions

Loan Balance: £10,000.00
Adjusted Loan Balance: £10,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2.00%

Loan Term: 5 years

Monthly Loan Payment: £175.28
Number of Payments: 60

***ulative Payments: £10,516.65
Total Interest Paid: £516.65

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments of £175.28 plus a final payment of £175.13.

You've come to the right place where you can get your loan fast and easy, I am a God fearing man and I hope you're a borrower's legal, I want you to be faithful and sincere in this transaction so that we can have a good business relationship ahead. The loan conditions above for you to see and tell us if you agree with the loan terms and condition. Back to us if your identification to prove whether you agreed with our terms and conditions so that they will carry out the formalities to give you the loan funds as early.

NOTE: (1) The borrower begins to pay the monthly payment at least six months after the loan funds was granted. (2) Interest rate: the rate of interest applicable to any amount is 2% (3) borrower must be willing to pay back at the agreed time with know delay as well.

Loan Repayment: The loan must repay the lender at the end of the terms of the loan applicant is looking for a loan funds without delay for therefore will agree to run for (5years ) as indicated by the loan funds applicant, the funds applicant that he / she will be able to repay the loan funds during this period as well.

Considering the above condition: If they are acceptable to you, you have to give us a quick response. Please provide your ID proved and your bank account details. earlier if you really need the loan funds so that we know who you are , so we could have informed the Bank for them to start processing the form and open the file on your loan funds. I'll give you a call as soon as I read from you again as well .

Thanks

Management
(ALEX WITHERS )Financial Express Lending Company Service.)

Ask them for their bank details so you can make a goodwill payment prior to securing your loan.

At those rates i would be borrowing as much as possible.
You could put the money into a bank and earn more interest over that time than the interest payable on the loan.

Easy money.

I'd go for it if I was you VI.

( just make sure you have some false ID and a bank account that can't be proven to you )

and I would ask for a million to start with

Is it just me or does everyone read these with a Nigerian accent in your head......no?

At those rates i would be borrowing as much as possible.
You could put the money into a bank and earn more interest over that time than the interest payable on the loan.

Easy money.

I'd go for it if I was you VI.

( just make sure you have some false ID and a bank account that can't be proven to you )

and I would ask for a million to start with

I take 'pleasure' in winding these scammers up. I get them to think I'm well hooked. Then when they start pulling the line in, they realise it just ain't coming in without a fight?
I have genuine bank account and phone number for them. Just have to figure out how to sort the ID?
May try that meme generator thingy Ray showed us. Might be able to create an ID with that

Last edited:
No need V.I.
Here's your ID
5992338_orig.jpg

Last edited:
I take 'pleasure' in winding these scammers up. I get them to think I'm well hooked. Then when they start pulling the line in, they realise it just ain't coming in without a fight?
I have genuine bank account and phone number for them. Just have to figure out how to sort the ID?
May try that meme generator thingy Ray showed us. Might be able to create an ID with that

I understand that there is a whole subculture of civic-minded citizens doing this.

Google "419 eater" or "419 scam baiters".

Email scamming is an economic crime, and the best way to destroy it is to flood the scammers with false positives, so they spend all their resources following up duff leads. Not such an idiot after all, are you VI?

Just think if he sends off a 100,000 mails. Say 1 in a thousand fall for it and he takes say even 500 off each, that's 50 grand if me maths serves me right.
thats not a bad return.
i presume the same sketches they in Ireland as d same as they do over there in UK. There's loads of them

Just think if he sends off a 100,000 mails. Say 1 in a thousand fall for it and he takes say even 500 off each, that's 50 grand if me maths serves me right.
thats not a bad return.
i presume the same sketches they in Ireland as d same as they do over there in UK. There's loads of them

Here's just some of the crap I receive every day, on average 150 e-mails which go to spam.Many with Trojans.
My apologies to admin if there's any bad words on said emails , but just trying to show how bad it can be, and to where they've gor my e-mail address, who knows.
Looks like the screen shot's too small, but you get the idea!
FireShot Screen Capture #004 - 'Spam (25) - paul_mclinden1@ntlworld_com - Virgin Media Mail' - m.png

No need V.I.
Here's your ID
View attachment 21159

Looks good Wetdrip but I think one with my name, DOB, etc will be more convincing. But then again they are so thick all they see is the £ signs they will get, so chances are they will be more interested in the bank account details.
Once I told one of them I had just sent the £300 through Western Union as requested. He asked for the money transfer number. At that point I informed him (he was the one making the call, so I wanted to keep him on the line for as long as possible) that as he was the bank finance manager, I had made the money payable to the bank finance manager. At that point he flipped. He said I was meant to use his name, not the bank. Then the anise began. He asked if I know how much the call was costing him? I told him not to worry about the cost as he was calling from the bank, so bank was footing the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheap loans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
  • Article
Lecturers in Plumbing within Construction 36 hours, 52 weeks per year , part time hours will also be considered £32,732- £39,096 per annum...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hello, I hope someone can give me some advice on replacing an old air source heat pump. We moved into a shared ownership house last year which has...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock