Search the forum,

Discuss Chasing leads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroyer2813

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
How long do you boys leave it from looking at a job to phoning and asking whats happening, situation is looked at bathroom suite got some drawings done gave em idea of price then changed a few bits on the spec when back and saw them liked new design and got price down a bit as well so they were off to look at the bits on display at my merchants and look at tiles on saturday haven"t heard as yet was thinking of ringing tommorrow but dont want to be send to be chasing too much

I don't normally contact them, but iff I do I leave it four to five days. They normally make here mind up quite quickly. Don't feel bad about it, they've took up your time and your only asking the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chasing leads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Former G3-qualified heating design engineer for new-build helping start up a new company. I'm currently looking at trying to gather a bit...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Let me start by saying, my heating works fine. I only know the basics of a system, and this may well be just me and my sensitive...
Replies
Views
Hi all - apologies in advance for the essay. Posted a week or two ago about a botched shower job and had some really helpful replies (tray...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock