Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss chasing bad payers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
These blokes would help i'm sure

article-2056589-0EA3BB3F00000578-680_634x327.jpg

LoL I was working in this guys house the last couple of days doing a boiler install and he watched the sherrifs and JK. I just know it was part of his daily routine, he did make me about 6 cuppas each day and did me a cheese burger foe my lunch. Oh and he gave me a brand new Nike jacket when I left last night.

I think his hobbies were mainly :smoking: . Very nice bloke but never stopped talking. If he wasn't watching tv he had his tunes blasting. Made wiring up yesterday a challenge.

Was nice to be so relaxed on a job!

Once had a problem with a lady who wasn't forthcoming with payment. I found out where she worked and kept leaving messages with colleagues asking for payment, and that annoyed her enough to make her pay me so I would go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to chasing bad payers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I had to let my plumber go a little while ago due to attitude and ability to get anywhere on time. Was a bit of a shame as he did a good job...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
S
can anyone tell me why the hell im not getting any response when applying for jobs with this C.V.: Tom Schofield 4 Queens drive, Glossop'...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock