Discuss Can't find a 26mm tap aerator anywhere? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

twig87

Hi all,

the aerator on my kitchen tap has worn out over time and needs replaced. I measured it at 26mm, and upon searching, found that such a thing didn't appear to exist. Thinking I may have been measuring wrong, I ordered both a 24mm (which was too small) and a 28mm (which was too big). I'm not a plumber and am reasonably clueless so have only been using layman's websites like Amazon, eBay, Google etc to look.

Does anyone know if I can get a 26mm male thread aerator anywhere? Thanks in advance :)

Do you know the make of the tap? If you do, contact the manufacturer for a new aerator.
With so many brands and different sizes of parts it can be really difficult getting a part like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can't find a 26mm tap aerator anywhere? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, These sleeves cover 10mm PVC central heating pipes (see picture and ignore tape measure) and I believe this is what makes it possible...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
The previous mixer tap developed a leak. I ordered an exact replacement. The hot &cold tails were too short so I had to replumb the water...
Replies
Views
Back