Search the forum,

Discuss can you bend 15mm coated copper in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes (by coated I take it you mean plastic)
but you will need different former & slides or think they do an external spring.

yes you can and normally a sparks bender will do, but there are special ones out there for plastic coated

Bends can only be pulled on the ends of each length of pipe if that suits the installation then fine otherwise you would have to make a joint.

Thanks and I guess you won't be able to see any rippling :). Joining coated and normal copper is not a problem?

Is this plastic coated going in as new then James or is it existing & you are just coming off it with R250 (for the oldens Table X) cos you could use 15mm plastic coated soft copper R220 off the coil & bend it by hand ?

No problem joining together BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to can you bend 15mm coated copper in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock