From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Can anyone identify these cistern/siphon parts? in the DIY Plumbing How-To Guides area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys,

TLDR: Don’t know where these parts go in my toilet.

I have been replacing several parts on my parents Turbo 44 siphon unit (closed Couple), although this can be fixed without removing the cistern I decided to also replace the doughnut washer (coupling kit etc.).

Anyway, I have come to fit everything together and I have found these two funnel shaped things, one red and one white. I have no idea where they go.

I am quite ashamed as I repair a lot of computers/phones and methodically place screws/components aside as to not confuse them but I just found these on the floor so must have dropped out at some point.

One has an O-ring and the other doesn’t, I’m unsure if this is intentional or I have lost the other O-ring.

Attachments

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Test4Less - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Can anyone identify these cistern/siphon parts? in the DIY Plumbing How-To Guides area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares