Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone identify these cistern/siphon parts? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys,

TLDR: Don’t know where these parts go in my toilet.

I have been replacing several parts on my parents Turbo 44 siphon unit (closed Couple), although this can be fixed without removing the cistern I decided to also replace the doughnut washer (coupling kit etc.).

Anyway, I have come to fit everything together and I have found these two funnel shaped things, one red and one white. I have no idea where they go.

I am quite ashamed as I repair a lot of computers/phones and methodically place screws/components aside as to not confuse them but I just found these on the floor so must have dropped out at some point.

One has an O-ring and the other doesn’t, I’m unsure if this is intentional or I have lost the other O-ring.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 5
The inlet / fill valve red one is for gravity the white for mains pressure (nozzle)

diaphragm_valve.gif

The red one not needed if your cistern is mains. It does not fit where you have put it. More like this. The O'ring fits behind the white valve nozzle.
1586307229155.png

Reply to Can anyone identify these cistern/siphon parts? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock