Discuss can anyone identify make and model of these please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey guys, ive got to change the ceramic cartridges in these taps (also a bath mixer tap), trouble is i cant figure out what make and model they are, dont suppose anyone recognises them?

Cheers

J

IMAG1022.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to can anyone identify make and model of these please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Can anyone identify the make and model of these taps please? We have one dripping bathroom sink tap but the plumber we had couldn't find a way...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, One of the hexagonal pieces on the head of one of these bathroom basin mixer taps (Heritage Watersmith) has been lost and I am...
Replies
Views
Desperate. Can anyone help me identify this bath mixer tap? Make worn off and needs replacement cartridge. External diameter is 46mm and height is...
Replies
Views
C
Hi there, I have a bath tap that is not producing hot water. Can anyone identify the mixer valve shown in the attached images? It does not look...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock