Search the forum,

Discuss Business account..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hi lads,

Could anyone tell me if it’s better when opening a business account to do it in the same bank as my personal account? Any recommendations..?

Regards,

Ron

Shop around mate. They all have different rates. But as a new customer you should get 0 chargers for the first 12/18 months.

I'm not sure it really matters if it's your existing one or not, but keep an eye on fees. We were with Natwest while free then got charges of £25 is a month, so moved to Santander and now roughly pay £8 a month. Can use the post office to pay in too if you've not got a branch near you.

So why rate it at funny Ron if you agree that there is a high risk of it happening.

So why rate it at funny Ron if you agree that there is a high risk of it happening.
In terms off getting ripped off again. It’s nothing against you or your post. I did not mean to post funny but agree instead. Must have been my bad. Thank you anyway for your advise. Sorry if you got me wrong

Reactions: rpm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Business account..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock