Discuss Business account..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hi lads,

Could anyone tell me if it’s better when opening a business account to do it in the same bank as my personal account? Any recommendations..?

Regards,

Ron

Shop around mate. They all have different rates. But as a new customer you should get 0 chargers for the first 12/18 months.

I'm not sure it really matters if it's your existing one or not, but keep an eye on fees. We were with Natwest while free then got charges of £25 is a month, so moved to Santander and now roughly pay £8 a month. Can use the post office to pay in too if you've not got a branch near you.

So why rate it at funny Ron if you agree that there is a high risk of it happening.

So why rate it at funny Ron if you agree that there is a high risk of it happening.
In terms off getting ripped off again. It’s nothing against you or your post. I did not mean to post funny but agree instead. Must have been my bad. Thank you anyway for your advise. Sorry if you got me wrong

Reactions: rpm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Business account..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock