Search the forum,

Discuss British Gas instalation engineer telephone interview help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigman121

I have a telephone interview next week for gas instalation engineer and was wondering if anyone in here can give me any help on what they ask. Thanks

You will need Power-flush pump / and electrical test equipment with BG its down to you to check system & electrics B4 you start install

I had a phone interview for service and repair back in November, they asked me questions like What do you know about British Gas? Why do you want to work here? etc. Then they asked me a few questions that they like answered in the STAR format. Give me an example of when you worked as a team to achieve a goal, an example of when you overcame a technical problem, an occasion when you gave great customer service etc. Lasted about 40 minutes, just remember to be detailed with your answers. I looked up star questions and had a few examples written out in front of me. As you're going for a different role they may ask you different questions but hopefully this will help you a bit. Worked for them for two months so far and it's been great so far. I wish you all the best mate. Any more questions just ask and I'll try my best to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas instalation engineer telephone interview help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock